Old 03-02-2003, 12:06 PM
sacha

Default Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with

in article , Charlie Pridham
at wrote on 3/2/03 10:34 am:

"Graham Wells" wrote in message
om...
sacha wrote in message

.uk...
in article , sacha at
wrote on 2/2/03 11:27 am:

If you wish to advertise your Nursery please at least try to relate
your ideas to gardens and gardening-or are you just winding us all up
again.

Ah, you havn't been down to Hill House I take it? if you had you would
realise. a, it hardly needs advertising locally and b, Ray refuses to do
mail order. so sadly we can't get plants from there anyway! while I on the
other hand....... (just kidding) :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Well, it's certainly time you visited again, Charlie. ;-) Cream teas
start on 1st March!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk