Old 23-11-2005, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Tynk

Default Regarding Koi-Lo's "info" on bowls and tanks

Koi-lo wrote:
"Tynk" wrote in message
ups.com...
Not taking your bait anymore.
You are wasting space here Koi-Lo.

===========================
Ditto! You've been baiting and ragging on me over this betta issue for days
now. Even seeing the pictures you think you're being baited, that I put
them up just to bait you,.... a total stranger. I don't know what your
motive is but I have a good idea. Again, try and have a happy holiday.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

You've been baiting and ragging on me over this betta issue for days
now. Even seeing the pictures you think you're being baited

I HAVE seen the pictures and it's PROOF that you are housing them in
tiny Ivy bowls.
That is UNSUITABLE for housing Bettas!
In your pictures that boast about, it clearly shows things around them
for size comparison.
They are much too tiny to house Bettas in. It's cruel.
And damned right I'm ragging at you for it because you seem to think
it's all fine and dandy. It simply is not right.
You wouldn't house a Koi, fully grown in a 20g tank would you?
Same difference. Yet you think it's perfectly fine to do it to Bettas.
Why on earth would you take proper care of only some of your animals?
Once again, Ivy bowls are MUCH too small.