Old 23-11-2005, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat

Default Weeding

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

On 23/11/05 4:07 pm, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:

snip

?39, not £39. That's about £26 - special offer, down from ?59
(lucky me), not including the gas canister.
Welcome to Rip Off Ireland :-)

I'm guessing that's meant to be Euros but what I'm getting is a little
black
dot and the figures following that.

Must be a newsreader thing. On my screen, Cat's original post showed
the Euro sign preceding the number. Shazzbat's quote of her post showed
it as a questionmark preceding the number.

Well I give up. When I typed it out, Altgr+4 came out as a euro sign, but
when it appeared in the thread it was a question mark.

Steve