Old 23-11-2005, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Padger

Default Delurk

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"JW" wrote ...
Long story but the reason I have been away can be read here. Recent 2 or
3 entries Hi to Everyone..

Jim, aka JW aka Gembio

Strange coincidence, Sue asked me yesterday if the people we met at the

Kew
URG meet were still around.
Welcome back Jim.
Regards
Bob
In Runnymede, 17 miles West of London

Odd coincidence but I'm around again too after some absence. Met you all at
Kew a few years back.
Anyway this may be a query for Bob.
Some time back I think I saw 50 gallon oildrums for sale somewhere near your
neck of the woods Bob. Possibly Bugle nursery but just cant remember. Any
ideas on where to get same? (For growing my show parsnips in)
ps If anyone else knows of a supply (I'm Near Kingston-on Thames) I'd be
grateful.
Cheers, Jim