Old 24-11-2005, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers
Tynk

Default Regarding Koi-Lo's "info" = )~

JoinerKing wrote:
Tynk wrote:

Thanks Zod.
I was warned about this person. This was why I created this post and
saying sorry to the other regs here who may see a million of my posts
correcting her bad and bogus "info" when it comes to these fish. I fear
a newbie may take their "advice" and house a beautiful Betta in a tiny
glass bowl they think is fine to do.

That will happen. But not on rec.ponds, the moment read the header with
all of Carol's Trash, they highend outta there. And since no one is
paying her any mind in rec.ponds, she will now do the same to RAFM.

Sheesh! Simply because a fish will survive horrible conditions doens't
make it fine, or that they thrive.
The simple fact that they say ALL their Bettas live to 4 yrs of age is
hillarious.

Remember, this is a mentally ill woman who have to out do everyone else.
And she will lie to do so.

Remember, this is a mentally ill woman who have to out do everyone else.
And she will lie to do so.

Sounds like it, for sure! ; )
At least if any newbies do read some of her "info", they'll see enough
actual facts that they can figure it out.
I find kind of sad that this person feels the need to behave this way.