Old 24-11-2005, 03:39 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default I thinnk I have a leak in my pond

"John Burton" wrote in message
I've had a pond in my back yard for some three years now, with pond
lilly's water iris and a few other plants growing around.

Problem is, this pond seems to be losing water at an abnormally rapid
rate, perhaps as fast as 2 inches in a week.

My ponds lose that much when the weather has been on the dry side (low
humidity, especially if there's a wind.). It may just be normal evaporation
in your pond as well. I would not want to have to find a leak in one of my
pond's liners. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: