Old 24-11-2005, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French

Default 9cm Square black plastic plant pots ??

In message , thedisplay
writes
They seem to be just glorified garden centre type places ???

Not at all, Kays and LBS both supply the trade (LBS are a very large
Horticultural Wholesalers primarily), though the first LBS site I gave
was their consumer site I also gave general group link which includes
contact details for the trade arm .

And I suspect that the Kays website is aimed at the consumer as well,
their catalogue is better. I'd suggest ringing them up.

Kays list some pots by the pallet load - not many gardeners need that
many I think :-)

They obviously don't make them.

Possibly not I wouldn't know, anyway so what, 1000 pots isn't really
very many from a mnaufacturers POV, I imagine many manufacturers
wouldn't be interested in selling an order for that few pots.

Where do they get them from ???

Ask them?
--
Chris French