Old 24-11-2005, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kay

Default Indoor climber for low light- is this possible?

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

I find the same as David. A couple of days back, while giving the
white jasmine a haircut before winter gales(still a few flowers left) I
found that wherever the long whippy this-years-growth stems had touched
down to soil, they had rooted. With lots of new plants to play with, I'm
going to experiment with letting some ramp up into trees and over hedges
next year. It can tangle with next-door's feral ivy :-)

Are we talking about the same one? I'm talking about the one that is
sold in GCs as a pot plant - I wasn't aware that it could be grown
outside, I thought the white outdoors one was a different species?
--
Kay