Old 24-11-2005, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper

Default Rolawns lawn not taking - been down 4 weeks now

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , pied piper
writes
So all the experts are wrong about fertiliser and you are right dont be so
cynical

I wish people would post reasoning in support of their diktats. The only
way I can judge whether PP's or Mike's advice is the better is by the
supporting arguments and respective posting histories on urg - in this
respect Mike has the edge!

--
Kay

So the last 25 years I have been wrong to feed my golf greens,bowling
greens,cricket squares,football pitches,rugby pitches,ornamental lawns and
various other turf areas.