Old 25-11-2005, 05:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sterling

Default November

Mine do this every year but it is mostly the dutch iris. They have
enough self preservation not to bloom but the green gets pretty ragged
looking by March or April when they finally do bloom.

I have seen others complaining about it on this group. Unless you
actually see buds forming, I don't think you have to worry about it.

Sterling

Andy MPLS 44:59:56 N - 93:19:3.018 W wrote:
It's been really warm this winter and now some of the bulbs that I
planted in October are emerging now (November 22nd) is this going to
kill them if winter ever shows up in earnest?

Zone 4 Minneapolis