Old 25-11-2005, 06:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Claire Petersky

Default How do you get rid of Moles?

"Big Duke" wrote in message
Hi all, Each year around this time in upstate New York Zone 5 we seem to
get a lot of moles. Once the snow covers the ground & then melts in the
spring our lawn looks like a construction site. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to get rid of these guys?

I've heard that if you pour used cat litter down the holes they look for
some place else to live. Cats eat baby moles -- certainly ours did. The
smell of cat urine will drive the moles away to another location. Doesn't
help your neighbors, but it'll help you.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at: