Old 25-11-2005, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Mind your own business

:-))

Killfiled am I Sacha?

You just cannot resist me can you :-))

Sorry, not available :-))

Mike :-))

(By the way, do you like my sig? Advertising like you do :-))

--
British Korean Veterans' Association Reunion 6th - 9th October 2006
South Downs Holiday Village Nr Chichester
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 25/11/05 18:00, in article
, "Mike"
wrote:

Sorry, I never knowingly tell lies. Ask Mabbett.

You lie like a rug. And would you like to explain to this group why you

are
attempting to bully someone who no longer posts here, thanks to you. You
unmitigated shit. You are a liar. Sue me.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk