Old 25-11-2005, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Mind your own business

Sorry, I never knowingly tell lies. Ask Mabbett.

You lie like a rug. And would you like to explain to this group why you
are
attempting to bully someone who no longer posts here, thanks to you.

You
unmitigated shit. You are a liar. Sue me.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

If one wishes to learn the vulgarities of the English language just tune
into uk.rec.gardening news group

One would think that when one wishes to comment on someone, then one would
use a somewhat more 'toned down' language and certainly not advertise one's
business to boot.

Such language is not very becoming to one's prospective customers,
especially when it has already been noted that one's attitude to one's
customers is such that one is only interested in the financial outcome of
one's customer's visits and not interested in a 'chat'.

tut tut

Mike