Old 26-11-2005, 01:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default It's snowing!!

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

And of course, people
down here aren't used to driving in ANY snowy conditions and apprehension
alone can cause accidents.

I couldn't help noticing how many of the vehicles "snowbound" in an
inch of snow were 4 WD off-road monster jeeps with high tyre clearance
:-)

Hmmmm. I could relate tales about a fiend's Ford Cortina MkII on black
ice on The Struie, and the Christmas holidays I toured the Highlands on
a solo motorcycle...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/