Old 26-11-2005, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Mind your own business

--
..
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 26/11/05 7:12, in article
, "Mike"
wrote:

You tell lies and I've caught you out in it.

Please post here lies you feel I have told or an apology.

Oh yes of course. And then you will claim that, having posted your libel

of
me, I have validated it. Not on your life, chum. That's in my files and
there it stays for future reference if there's any more damned fool

nonsense
out of you with regard to me, our customers or my husband's business. You
have made a very big mistake and I'm holding on to it.
Anyone who wants to know about your bullying career on the Internet need
only go to Google groups and type in 'Mike Crowe' and 'Andy Mabbett'. I
don't know what's wrong with you but you're not getting away with it in

this
quarter, I assure you. Now shut up and push off.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Please post here lies you feel I have told or an apology.