Old 26-11-2005, 07:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jake H.

Default Craftsman lawnmower opinions?

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:29:33 +0000, restrorob
wrote:
I second a bent crank, All you need to do is remove the spark plug and
have somebody put the handle on the ground and pull the rope while you
watch the blade bolt for any wobble.

Yeah, good point. I should try that approach before taking it back
again. I tried judging by the blade height itself (i.e., distance up
to the housing) over all 360 degrees turned manually, but I couldn't
really tell. It wasn't much different than my other (LawnBoy) lawn
mower, which doesn't vibrate at all.

Jake