Old 26-11-2005, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Delurk

On 26/11/05 14:13, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 26/11/05 11:15, in article
, "JennyC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
On 25/11/05 7:36, , "JennyC" wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote

All we need now is "Pete the Gardener" to turn up again. :-)
Bob

yes!!
Anyone hear from him at all?
Jenny

Not for ages but ISTR that when he posted last he'd been ill? Or am I
misremembering?
Sacha

I have found a Pete the Gardener posting in a couple of other forums with

his
old tagline "A room without books is like a body without a soul"

I'll see if I can contact him and report back :~)

Oh, well done, Jenny. It's good to know he seems to be okay but luring him
back would be even better!
Sacha

Looks like he's defected to GardenBanter !!!
Jenny

Gasp, stagger, gurgle.....!! You should have posted a health warning!!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk