Old 03-02-2003, 09:14 PM
sacha

Default Sarcococca

in article , Natalie at
wrote on 3/2/03 7:05 pm:

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Just walking through our garden today makes me ask everyone to find a

piece
of ground for this amazingly scented, winter-flowering shrub. I think

it's
probably under-rated and under-sold. I picked one sprig and it's scenting
out the sitting room. If you don't have it, go and find it!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I remember visiting Chelsea Physic garden in February half-term last year
and admiring the scent. Thanks for reminding me Sacha...must visit again
this half-term ;-)

Natalie

You're very welcome. Do you grow it? If not, remember Percy Thrower's
advice to those wanting to take cuttings........;-))
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk