Old 26-11-2005, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam

Default It's snowing!!

Sacha wrote:
It really is. We've got some cover on the lawn, though the cedar tree
protects the grass underneath its canopy and snow is lying on paths, hedges
etc. I can hardly believe my eyes - snow in South Devon in November!
Now.....if it gets windy, this could get interesting!

Got back home on Thursday after three glorious days in Torquay.Said we
wanted to get home before the snow.Receptionist proudly replied "
We never have snow in Torquay".We all know
the rest.Changed at
Newton Abbot.Three men already on the train from somewhere in
Cornwall.They said they had "just got out". Bet they were glad.
They say it gets cold "on The Moor".