Old 03-02-2003, 09:12 PM
snafu steve

Default Seeds

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
I've just been out and bought my vegetable seeds for this year and am
wondering why seeds such as lettuce come in packs of 2000. I'm never going
to use that many. Is it just a consipiracy to force us to pay more?

Martin

It doesn't by any chance say "growers pack" on the packet? I fell for this
with Autumn king carrots last year, and I reckon they should do for an awful
lot of autumns. In this vein, does anyone know how long they're likely to be
viable? Or any tips to make them last the maximum time? Would freezing them
help?

Steve