Old 26-11-2005, 09:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default OrchidWiz CD

In article ,
says...
Reka wrote:
In article DB%hf.9907$dv.7456@fed1read02,

says...

Good review writeup Kathy, I was going to buy it but now I will just
ask you! *G*
I will just stick to growing the plants etc.

Well, I bought it and it came two days ago, but for some reason, it does
not like me and is refusing to start. Alex, poor guy, is on his
Thanksgiving vacation and trying to help me in spite of it! We'll get it
fixed once he gets back to his office.
The screen saver is nice, though.

Alex had to save me too. Loaded right up on my desktop, hated my
laptop. He sent another CD, no worries. I haven't tried the
screensaver. What's it do?

K Barrett

It cycles grex pics along with their parents. Gets me drooling to get
the program going.

Why didn't it like your laptop? My PC says "Cannot start your
application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened
exclusively by another user." I have tried just about everything I can
think of.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html