Old 26-11-2005, 09:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd

Default illegal orchids or orchid smuggling.....

Probably, on this first one. But if the person who went to all the effort
and expense to do it doesn't get some big payoffs on the initial 3-digit
offerings, he or she will be less likely to do it again. Kenni

"Al" wrote in message
if everybody follows that routine, and walks away from the triple digit
numbers, we can all have one for less than 50 in just two years.

Al
"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
We are going to start seeing kovachii seedlings for sale (if they are not
already) in the three figure range. Over the next couple of years the
supply will continue to increase and the price will drop. I hope to have
one within 5 years and I plan to pay less than $50 for it.

Pat