Old 27-11-2005, 01:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jack

Default Does anyone care about conservation?

That was actually the point that I was making,

A professional grower should be able to get the proper paper work to go
collect orchids that are going to be destroyed, from what I have read
it would be up to the non-profit rescue center to arrange the paperwork
and certify the need and authorized group or individual to collect the
specimins,

The orchids would have to be sent to the rescue center, BUT the grower
sould be able to get some of the first progations WITH proper paperwork
documenting that the plants are legal

as for Pap. Vietnamense, I was going off an artical I read on the USBG
website.
I was wrong, it said Seedlings.