Old 26-11-2005, 10:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
poconorobin

Default Savio Kit #2

I'm building my first pond next spring---10X12' for goldfish, no Koi (sorry
to keep repeating this, but I assume it's important).

I spent 4 hours today surfing the Internet and comparing kits, vendors, and
prices. Savio seems to be a popular brand name. I'm thinking of purchasing
the Savio Kit #2 from AZPonds at
http://www.azponds.com/NEW%20Pond%20kits.htm . It has a 20X20 liner, a
Power Jet 7000 pump (2142gph/129W/1.25" outlet), a Savio 8.5" biofilter, and
a Savio 22" waterfall filter. I will probably also purchase the Savio
optional mid-water intake kit so I can also run a hose to the bottom to
hopefully pull some of that water into the filter.

Any comments or suggestion on any of this?

Robin
The Poconos