Old 27-11-2005, 01:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Balderstone

Default paulownia

In article , Adam Russell
wrote:

My wife and I planted a royal pawlonia this last spring/summer. It quickly
grew to about 5 feet with very large leaves. Starting about a month ago the
leaves started turning patchy brown and diseased looking, and now they are
falling off. Is there something wrong with it or is this normal fall
behavior? We live in the bay area (sj, ca) so it isnt too too cold, but the
nights have turned chilly at about this same time.

Paulownia drop their leaves in winter.

--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green