Old 27-11-2005, 07:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Delurk

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

I have found a Pete the Gardener posting in a couple of other
forums with

his
old tagline "A room without books is like a body without a soul"

I'll see if I can contact him and report back :~)
Oh, well done, Jenny. It's good to know he seems to be okay but
luring him
back would be even better!
Sacha

Looks like he's defected to GardenBanter !!!

Give the man some credit ! He hasn't.

What you're seeing on gardenbanter, is just more evidence of how
extensively that website has harvested the google/groups archives of
long-past urg discussions . IOW, PtG didn't post those on gardenbanter,
he posted them on urg years ago. The dates, and the "usenet poster" tag
on gardenbanter's kidnapped forums, make that plain.
Janet

Oh Good!!
I thought it was weird (obviously did not look closely enough at the dates etc!)
Jenny