Old 27-11-2005, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Delurk

In message , Dave Poole
writes
I suspect that Pete has far better things to do than wade through the
masses of cross-posted rubbish, internal warfare/personal attacks and
mail-bombs (or whatever the newsnet equiv. is) over the past few
months. It certainly ain't the URG I used to know. A lot of good
posters have long since left and sometimes, I look in only to be
convinced that the lunatics really have taken over the asylum! At the
moment all seems well, but the school holidays are not a long way off
and we all know what that means

We used to have a lot of good discussion here years ago. I tend to
remove any threads with cross-posts in them even though it sometimes
means missing something of interest.
--
June Hughes