Old 27-11-2005, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default OrchidWiz CD

wendy7 wrote:
Kathy, You have me piqued! *G* Is all the data on one disk or do you have
to hook up
to a web site & glean from there? (Not sure of the computer terminology)
Also are the updates like those from the old Sanders books, new stuff?

All the data and the screen saver is on one CD disk. You pop it in the
computer, it first puts on an installing software (microsoft program)
then installs itself. Like I said, on my desktop it was bang-zoom.
Done. No worries.

I can't recall what it says from the webpage, but I think it updates 4
times a year. I think the cost was $20 per update. You can skip an
update if you want, the next update includes all previous information.
Wildcatt updates twice a year, and I cant recall the amount for that.

K Barrett