Old 27-11-2005, 05:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default OrchidWiz CD

Bill wrote:
Hi All, I have had Orchidwiz for a while-- didn't have any problem
installing it on Windows XP but I'm sure you will find Alex very
helpful if you do have a problem. The screensaver (that come free) is
fascinating. It shows a hybrid & it's parents & keeps changing. I can't
get passed Cattleyas but I'm sure there is more (seems to be endless) I
have noticed several people have added disclaimers saying they are not
in any way part of the company. I am not either. As a matter of fact I
had no clue who Alex was tho I go to the West Palm Judging a lot (he's
a student judge) I did introduce myself to him last judging. BUT I
probably sound like a salesman I'm so happy with this program. In a
stated !!! This program is an Orchid Wiz !! I'm sure it will be better
w/more photos but it has plenty now. Good Growing, Bill

I know! I was trying to decide if I sounded like a salesman, and vowed
to stop posting on the subject, LOL!! Its hard not to gush.

The real question is WHY the AOS is trying to create their own CD when
this one is here!!! Already done. Only for award photos?? That'd be
the only draw. And from what I understand there's an award photographer
who is holding out on their use of his photos, so they are going ahead
without his pictures anyway.

K Barrett