Old 27-11-2005, 06:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default OrchidWiz CD

K Barrett wrote:
[snip]

The real question is WHY the AOS is trying to create their own CD when
this one is here!!! Already done. Only for award photos?? That'd be
the only draw. And from what I understand there's an award photographer
who is holding out on their use of his photos, so they are going ahead
without his pictures anyway.

K Barrett

And replying to my own post:

What would it take to get this onto a PDA or other hand held device?
There are several with larger screens now, so viewing information in a
small screen isn't the limiting factor anymore. THAT'S what we need. I
should email Alex and ask. If he can get it onto a pda he'd make a
million bucks.

K Barrett