Old 27-11-2005, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default illegal orchids or orchid smuggling.....

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:29:33 -0500 in Al wrote:
I notice that China is Party to CITES but I did not see Taiwan listed in the
member countries. Maybe I missed it. I expected it to be the other way
around. Of course China is under the impression that Taiwan and it are the
same.

And the US maintains a one China policy.
I mean we wouldn't want companies like Lenovo and Sanmina to stop making toys for us, would we?

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil