Old 27-11-2005, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default oestopernum is it dead , please look at pics

"Gardening_Convert" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can someone please look at the links below to some pics of my
Oestopernum and let me know if it's gone to the great frost grave in
the sky

http://tinypic.com/hvb589.jpg
http://tinypic.com/hvb66g.jpg

Cheers

Colin

I don't know but the pink one that was here in my garden 9 years ago when I
moved in looks quite similar. It now has quite hard woody stems and seems to
regrow quite happily each year. I believe the darker coloured ones tend to
be lest hardy-what colour was it and is this the first year you have owned
it?