Old 27-11-2005, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice

Default It's snowing!!

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:59:48 +0000 (UTC), Mike wrote:

I think the speed is on the side of new tyres, therefore as a
remould only redoes the tread bit (I think) the old speed advice
would be null and void.

A remould takes an old tyre and "remoulds" it including the lettering
on the sidewalls. There would be allsorts of fuss from the orginal
brand makers if their name was left on the side...

I did think about remoulds for my car as new cost around £100/corner
and remoulds about £50 but I do a fair bit of long distance motorway
cruising and decided against them.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail