Old 28-11-2005, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Neil Cairns

Default Heated Propagators

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:05:06 -0000, "Rupert"
wrote:

I've been looking for an electrically heated propagator which will hold
about three full seed trays.
I want one that has a variable heat control and heats to about 85F max.
Searching the web produces little choice. The nearest I have found is
offered by TwoWests and Elliot.
Can anyone give advice or recommendations

Thanks
Buy polycarbonate sheets Two Wests & Elliot also heated mat and thermostatic control

a large gravel tray water matting and some alliminuim angle sections
to hold the acrylic sheets for your cover.
PS do not forget to make ajustable vents in the top.
Good Luck
Neil