Old 28-11-2005, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Growing Chillis

The message
In article .com,
writes:

| I don't think it can be the pollination as one or two plants are ok and
| the other just don't have flowers on them. They are grown in two
| greenhouses in differnt locations so very diffrent soil types. One has
| a high compost content, from the compost heap and the other just garden
| soil but does get a lot of bonfire ash after Nov 5th.

This happened to me, too. It is quite possibly cross-pollination
in the seed plants - in my case, the shy plant was much taller
than the others.

I wonder whether it would flower the following year(s)?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/