Old 29-11-2005, 01:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default illegal orchids or orchid smuggling.....

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:21:59 GMT in . net profpam wrote:
Munir,
5. And, I don't think that even sterile, in-vitro containers of such
plants as Renanthera or Vanda coerula can come into the country although

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I may be wrong.

pedant
may legally
/pedant
If tons of pot and crank and smack can make it across the border
despite an official war on drugs, I'm sure those can get across.
Of course the innocent and well meaning will be punished more than
the flagrant violators...

(It's been a "What can be done is not the same as what may legally
be done, and both are quite dissimilar to what should be done and what is
done" sort of morning)

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil