Old 29-11-2005, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Silver lining

"Mike" wrote in message

Do you still have to salt the water when boiling them? ;o)

I never salt the water anyway - the last box of Maldon Sea Salt I
bought has lasted me nearly ten years.

Ah - a man who knows the secret of a healthy life!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

and another one here :-))

Hardly any salt in anything and almost everything fat free. Plenty of
fruit
and fibre and trying to lose another half a stone before we go away.

Mike
The truth will prevail

That's an amazing diet. Fat free - Do you mean low fat ?
As for salt and other salts you are probably eating more than think.
Plenty of fruits which contain much more fat than you think.
Finally added fibre (bran) can be harmful to your ability to absorb certain
vitamins.

At this rate you could be dead and gone within the week.