Old 29-11-2005, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Silver lining

That's an amazing diet. Fat free - Do you mean low fat ?

As low fat as possible. Very interesting statement on the front of some
Yogurt pots "FAT FREE", then round the back in the section contents "FAT
01Gr" Now that to me is NOT Fat Free. Low Fat yes, or even very low fat :-))

As for salt and other salts you are probably eating more than think.

Yes I agree there as well. Look at any packaging and there is aways salt in
its content. What I mean is that I do not tip loads of salt on my food.

Plenty of fruits which contain much more fat than you think.
Finally added fibre (bran) can be harmful to your ability to absorb

certain
vitamins.

At this rate you could be dead and gone within the week.

Taking all of the last statements together some people may be pleased to see
me dead within the week, but according to my doctor I won't be, at least by
diet and how I was the last time he did a check up. I will take my doctors
advice because according to him, it is 'In his own interest to keep me
alive'.

All I know is that I am going to have to say 'No' to a lot of the food
whilst I am away :-((

Mike
The truth will prevail