Old 29-11-2005, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

--
..
"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

martin wrote:
Won't they have to kill you for revealing their secrets?

Don't they roll up a trouser leg, wear a mask with feathers and grunt
around a goblet of fire or someshink?!

SSSSSSshhhhhhh, you're talking of the Elucidated Bretren of the Ebon Night,
where the Door of Knowledge of the Supreme Lodge is stuck fast aren't you?

Mike ... seriously, your post got me giggling so bad, I got surrounded
by 10 colleagues chuckling their heads off. On this fine, crisp, sunny,
gorgeous, snow covered hills, thank you very much )

My pleasure. I always aim to please as the Cleaner of the Gent's Toilet
said, followed by 'you aim too please'

Mike
The truth will prevail