Old 29-11-2005, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

On 29/11/05 11:35, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , Mike
writes
There are two wonderful version of this in relation to Freemasons. One
version within a Lodge which covers Lodge procedure and another outside the
Lodge with covers the myth of Secrets!!!

They both came up in one of my Lodges last month :-))

I'm shocked - my family would never post regarding Freemasonry - the
Grand Master would not tolerate such irreverent comment. Furthermore,
it's not done to advertise that one is a Freemason, this is something
that all Freemasons respect and observe.

Unfortunately, given the intended focus of this group and the irrelevant
posts on Freemasonry, that has to be corrected to 'most Freemasons respect
and observe'. But I agree, I don't know of any Freemason - and I've known
several, including a Grand Master of his Lodge - who would discuss
Freemasonry in this way. I do wonder what Crowe's fellow Masons would think
of his behaviour.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk