Old 04-02-2003, 12:16 PM
M Harvey

Default Snowdrops

In article , sacha
wrote:

in article , June Hughes at
wrote on 3/2/03 12:03 pm:

In article , sacha
writes

Most emphatically I do *not* know best. I can only share with others

what
is
my/our experience, just like everyone else - space and size of garden

has
nothing to do with that. What I had hoped to point out was they don't

need
to be thinned out to flower 'next year'. The original post appeared to

be
answered in that vein.

My snowdrops do not seem to multiply. Would that be because they are in a
sunny position? Can I do anything to help them make more flowers?

Gill in sunny but cold Clacton.

--
|__||__)/ __/ \|\ ||_ | / Check our webpage!