Old 29-11-2005, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

Judith I am afraid you are of the old school who were so secretive about
their Freemasonry, that it was 'their' secrecy which gave the 'secret
society' image.

Freemasonry is now very open and we are encouraged to talk about it,
advertise it and point people who have the wrong image, such as yourself
and
I see Sacha has poked her nose in as well to make the point that neither
of
you are up to date.

Sorry, but you are both wrong.

Mike
The truth will prevail

I do believe sustantial search on the internet will produce all of the so
called secrets...may take some time but they are there.....if that not be
true I will never again shake hands with a thumb of my right hand in a
ceratin place....