Old 29-11-2005, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default Query for Nick - jade vine

| |

http://www.botanic.cam.ac.uk/. They won't do
| mail order, but please kick me into doing that for you!
|
| Very kind, Nick, thanks. I'll get in touch with them today.
|
| I did and my goodness what a quick reply! Unfortunately, it wasn't the
| answer I wanted - they sell no plants at all! Isn't that a bit of a missed
| opportunity?

I think that they answered the wrong question. They don't sell
commercially, but do have sales. I will try to remember to look
out for them, but they usually include mainly surplus bedding
plants and similar.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.