Old 29-11-2005, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default FAO Judith and Sacha that they might learn

snip

Don't preach on something you know nothing of the present day workings

I have just spoken to a Freemason friend and described your 'writings'. He
was *horrified* at your behaviour and the form your remarks about
Freemasonry take. In fact, he asked if you can possibly and genuinely be a
Freemason. Having had a tour of a Temple, and having had some of the
workings of the order explained to me by a Grand Master, I am well aware
that it is less secretive than it used to be. I know, too, that it retains
its self-respect, however!
May I suggest that you take your attempts at self-aggrandisement to another
place altogether and allow people here to discuss gardening, plants and
related matters without the constant drivel about the
fascinating-only-to-himself Life of Crowe.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk