Old 29-11-2005, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

--
..
"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:44:18 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
wrote:

Unfortunately, given the intended focus of this group and the

irrelevant
posts on Freemasonry, that has to be corrected to 'most Freemasons

respect
and observe'. But I agree, I don't know of any Freemason - and I've

known
several, including a Grand Master of his Lodge - who would discuss
Freemasonry in this way. I do wonder what Crowe's fellow Masons would

think
of his behaviour.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Well to start with you have proved yet again you do not understand
Freemasonry. There is only one Grand Master. A Master of his Lodge is not

Grand Master.

I will be the Master of one of my Lodges in 2007 and another in 2008. I

will
let you know when I am the Master of my 3 Lodge after the Installation of

new Master on Saturday.

but Sacha is only creating a smoke screen to hide that she really is
the Grand Master. The leather apron she wears when pruning is a dead
give away.
--
Martin

Not doing a very good job of propoting the good work and word then is she?
:-((

Mike
The truth will prevail