Old 29-11-2005, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

Sacha wrote:
Unfortunately, given the intended focus of this group and the irrelevant
posts on Freemasonry, that has to be corrected to 'most Freemasons respect
and observe'. But I agree, I don't know of any Freemason - and I've known
several, including a Grand Master of his Lodge - who would discuss
Freemasonry in this way. I do wonder what Crowe's fellow Masons would think
of his behaviour.

Oh I don't know. I knew of a freemason gentlemen, and I mean it, a
darling of a man who contacted me from another forum years ago when he
found out that I was involved in housing. He and his fellow masons
wanted to provide good will, presence and money to the children of Moss
Side in Manchester. I was indeed totally gobsmacked. However, I tried
to help as much as I could and I found the nice fellow a few weeks
later giving leaflets outside ASDA with advice on sport activities the
masons where sponsoring at a nearby water leisure centre.

I therefore don't think it's all a big secret. Maybe there's some
secret deals done between members. I cannot blame them for helping each
other especially when large sums of money is involved.