Old 29-11-2005, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

--
..
"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sacha wrote:
Unfortunately, given the intended focus of this group and the irrelevant
posts on Freemasonry, that has to be corrected to 'most Freemasons

respect
and observe'. But I agree, I don't know of any Freemason - and I've

known
several, including a Grand Master of his Lodge - who would discuss
Freemasonry in this way. I do wonder what Crowe's fellow Masons would

think
of his behaviour.

Oh I don't know. I knew of a freemason gentlemen, and I mean it, a
darling of a man who contacted me from another forum years ago when he
found out that I was involved in housing. He and his fellow masons
wanted to provide good will, presence and money to the children of Moss
Side in Manchester. I was indeed totally gobsmacked. However, I tried
to help as much as I could and I found the nice fellow a few weeks
later giving leaflets outside ASDA with advice on sport activities the
masons where sponsoring at a nearby water leisure centre.

I therefore don't think it's all a big secret. Maybe there's some
secret deals done between members. I cannot blame them for helping each
other especially when large sums of money is involved.

I have been pondering on Sacha's damn stupid statements for quite some time
and have come to the conclusion that her 'so called friends and Masons' are
no longer Masons. A bold statement I know, but Provincial and Grand Lodge
have been stating for a long time that the hush hush side of Freemasonry is
dea and buried and we must be more open and tell and help the public more,
just as your friend did and does.

There is another reason why Sacha's friends and Masons are not in touch with
today's Masonic Fraternity, and that is because they are not "active"
Masons. Don't attend their Lodge for meetings, and don't make any
contribution to the Fraternity, except old aged customs. Possibly not been
inside their Lodge rooms for years and certainly don't listen to the VGO at
the Festive Board.

You have seen the true face of today's Freemasons. Forget those of the past.

Thank you for your contribution

Best wishes

Mike
The truth is starting to provail :-)) There is no substitute for it.