Old 29-11-2005, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

"Mike" wrote in message

I therefore don't think it's all a big secret. Maybe there's some
secret deals done between members. I cannot blame them for helping each
other especially when large sums of money is involved.

When you use the word 'Maybe'....that is a distinct

understatement......one
hand washes the other as it does in the Golf Club, the Cricket Club, the

Church amongst members of the congregation and anywhere where there are
groups of people who meet regularly ...........but I do believe there is
more sincere charity among the Masons than among the church goers:-))