Old 29-11-2005, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

"Mike" wrote in message

.
"middleton.walker" wrote in message
. ..

"Mike" wrote in message

I therefore don't think it's all a big secret. Maybe there's some
secret deals done between members. I cannot blame them for helping

each
other especially when large sums of money is involved.

When you use the word 'Maybe'....that is a distinct
understatement......one
hand washes the other as it does in the Golf Club, the Cricket Club,

the
Church amongst members of the congregation and anywhere where there are
groups of people who meet regularly ...........but I do believe there

is
more sincere charity among the Masons than among the church goers:-))

Toooooooooo true!! I have seen some of the goings on of these 'Holier than
thou' people. "Look at me, I go to Church every Sunday, Morning Vicar nice
day isn't it"

:-((

Mike
The truth will prevail

and afterwards shaft some of the very people they were praying
with.....sometimes within minutes