Old 29-11-2005, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

--
..
"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 29/11/05 15:12, in article
, "La puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
Unfortunately, given the intended focus of this group and the

irrelevant
posts on Freemasonry, that has to be corrected to 'most Freemasons

respect
and observe'. But I agree, I don't know of any Freemason - and I've

known
several, including a Grand Master of his Lodge - who would discuss
Freemasonry in this way. I do wonder what Crowe's fellow Masons would

think
of his behaviour.

Oh I don't know. I knew of a freemason gentlemen, and I mean it, a
darling of a man who contacted me from another forum years ago when he
found out that I was involved in housing. He and his fellow masons
wanted to provide good will, presence and money to the children of Moss
Side in Manchester. I was indeed totally gobsmacked. However, I tried
to help as much as I could and I found the nice fellow a few weeks
later giving leaflets outside ASDA with advice on sport activities the
masons where sponsoring at a nearby water leisure centre.

I therefore don't think it's all a big secret. Maybe there's some
secret deals done between members. I cannot blame them for helping each
other especially when large sums of money is involved.

I don't deny for one minute that the Masons do a great deal of good. In
fact, I know they do and I absolutely agree with you that SOME of them do
good by stealth, unlike Crowe whose approach to everything is to brag like

15 year old boy with his first girlfriend.
What I am astounded at, as are my Masonic friends, is Crowe's way of
speaking about it. Not only has it absolutely nothing whatsoever to do

with
this group, YET AGAIN, his attitude is cheap and disrespectful and IMO,

has
everything to do with his favourite Internet activity which is displaying

degree of narcissism unparalleled in this group. You may not have

noticed
but Crowe has spent the last few days jumping up and down, waving flags

and
blowing whistles to get attention - something he does with unrelenting
regularity here. He has 'mentioned' that he is going on a cruise

something
like 4 times in the last week and at least the same number of times a

month
or two ago; now we have him as an expert bird feeder and a probable Master
of more than one Masonic Lodge. This last is just another desperate throw
of the Crowe dice to get someone - anyone - to talk to him and pay him

some
attention. He doesn't care who it is and he doesn't care what the subject
is about, as long as it's not gardening because he admits himself that he
knows absolutely nothing whatsoever about the focal topic of
uk.rec.gardening. The man is a monster and a menace and in my opinion,
he's full of it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Have you not read the DEVON, (you live in Devon I believe) web page of the
Grand Lodge of England?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do read and do some form of stuy on a subject you
know sod all about.

You only show yourself up

Mike
Oh Dear. The truth really is prevailing :-))))

Now there's a good girl, Get a glass of water and do some reading. You are
showing yourself up amogst people who you 'think' respect you.

Now I don't want to see another tirade from you until at least midday
tomorrow.

Bye